CPA NOTES(1-6),LATEST SYLLABUS:::CICT NOTES (1-6)AVAILABLE
CPS NOTES(1-6),LATEST SYLLABUS:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
ATC (LEVEL 1&2)LATEST SYLLABUS::::CSIA (1-6) NOTES AVAILABLE
CCNA NOTES AVAILABLE::::::::::::::::::ACCA NOTES AVAILABLE
KASNEB REGISTRATION FORM
APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION FORM
Before filling in this form, please read it carefully in conjunction with the notes at the back of this form and in the examinations brochure.
PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATIONS: CPA CPS CICT CSIA CCP FAQ
TECHNICIAN EXAMINATIONS: ATC ICTT IST CMT
(Please tick as appropriate)
1. Personal details
LAST NAME FIRST NAME MIDDLE NAME(S)
(See notes 1 and 2)
(b) Nationality (c) Date of birth (d) Gender M F Day Month Year
Email Cellphone Telephone
C/o P.O. Box Code
2. Have you been a registered student of KASNEB? Yes No
If yes, please indicate your Registration No.
3. Level of education (Academic/Professional)
(Attach certified copies of certificates as per note 3)
4. How did you learn about KASNEB? Career Talks Media Student
Sponsor Guardian Parent Friend Others
5. Payment details
I enclose cash/cheque/money order/bank deposit slip No. for Sh. in respect of registration fee. Please note that the application for registration form and supporting documents shall be retained by the bank if payment is made through the bank.
6. Declaration by the applicant
I hereby certify that to the best of my knowledge all the information I have provided on this form and all supporting documents are true and correct and l agree to abide by the Examination Rules and Regulations of KASNEB.
Identity card No.
KASNEB Towers, Hospital Road, Upper Hill, P.O. Box 41362 – 00100 Nairobi, Kenya
Telephone: 254(020) 2712640/2712828 Cellphone: 0734 600624/0722 201214
Fax: 254(020) 2712915 Email: email@example.com Website: www.kasneb.or.ke
Registration number allocated
1. Complete the form in CAPITAL LETTERS (in black or blue ink).
2. (a) Print your names in full in the order on No. 1(a) of this form.
(b) Change of name must be supported by a legal document (such as Marriage certificate, Affidavit or Deed poll).
3. Indicate your Identity card/Passport No./Identity card waiting slip No. or Birth certificate No. (for those under 18 years) on the space provided; enclose a passport size photograph, identification document and CERTIFIED copies of your certificates. The documents must be certified by your employer/referee or by any person specified here below:
Registrars of colleges, institutions or universities. •
Graduates of KASNEB examinations (must quote their registration number).•
A Senior Civil Servant (such as Education Officer, District Officer, Magistrate or an Officer of • higher ranking).
Religious leaders (such as Pastors, Priests, Kadhis, Imams).•
Secondary School Principals.•
The Clerk or Senior Officer of any Local Authority, or a Senior Officer in a State Corporation • or organisation.
In exceptional circumstances, Chiefs, Assistant Chiefs and Primary School Head teachers.•
All copies of certificates must be certified, signed and rubber stamped by the same person.
4. KASNEB reserves the right to confirm the certified copies of certificates.
5. Please ensure that your application for registration form is duly completed before payment of fees.
6. Any application for registration form which is incomplete or which is not accompanied by supporting documents and the correct fee will be rejected.
CPA - Certified Public Accountants
CPS - Certified Public Secretaries
CICT - Certified Information Communication Technologists
CSIA - Certified Securities and Investment Analysts
CCP - Certified Credit Professionals
FAQ - Foreign Accountancy Qualifications
ATC - Accounting Technicians Certificate
ICTT - Information Communication Technology Technicians
IST - Investment and Securities Technicians
CMT - Credit Management Technicians
FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY